Are you looking for a chance to develop and grow in a highly successful technology company? Are you eager to sell and deliver technology solutions that will help shape the future of business travel? Would you like to work with an interesting portfolio of local and global customers?
On behalf of Amadeus, Centrum Personale are now looking for an IT Account Manager. Amadeus is known as a highly successful provider of advanced technology solutions for the travel industry. The position is based in the Copenhagen area.
The role as IT Account Manager:
As IT Account Manager you will become part of the Scandinavian Business Travel Agency Sales Team. You will be responsible for maximising Amadeus´ share of bookings and revenues, with a number of selected local and global customers, by identifying and developing new business opportunities for the Amadeus solutions and services, and ensuring customer satisfaction through outstanding delivery and on-going support.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Develop relationship with customers and translate their business needs into IT opportunities
- Collaborate with the global and local sales teams to meet set sales targets
- Ensure successful and timely sales and delivery of targeted Amadeus solutions
- Inform customers of the product roadmap and support the adoption of new product introductions
- Handle operational requests from customers and ensure effective speedy resolution of problems
- Your educational background could well be a degree within Sales, Consulting, Project Management or IT or equivalent working experience
- You have strong commercial and consultative sales experience from an industry with intensive use of technology
- You have experience with B2B sales, preferably via Resellers
- You have experience in Project Management from an international company
- You are fluent in Danish and English
If you are interested in the job position:
- You have a strong business understanding and work with a commercial focus
- You possess good collaborative skills and strong communications skills
- You have the ability to plan and execute customer activities based on set operational goals
- You are structured and able to effectively manage own workload in a high workload environment
- You have good knowledge of IT solutions and services and how they can relate to customer needs
- You are flexible to travel 20-30 days per year in Europe
Amadeus would like you to start as soon as possible.
Contact Chief Consultant Helle Sand on this phone number: 33 24 40 80 if you have any questions.
You can also learn more about Amadeus at: www.amadeus.com
Send us your application and resume – preferably in Word format – via the form below.